So, tonight/this morning, I took a walk. Just my camera and I. My destination...somewhere with lights.
I ended up walking towards Big Ben and The Eye of London.
One thing that still fascinates me if the clock tower that Big Ben is in. Many people actually refer to Big Ben as the clock tower...actually the tower is part of the Palace of West Minster and the bell inside the clock tower is Big Ben.
The base lights were off when I went...yet...it was just so beautiful without that baselight because the moonlight illuminates the base. I sadly couldn't get the clockface to show properly in my photo...but that doesn't matter to me..it's still gorgeous in person.
The other part of my journey was spent on taking pictures of the Eye of London. The Eye of London is a giant ferris wheel. It is the largest ferris wheel in Europe. It is quite gorgeous in person...so I had to add it to my collection of photos. (it's actually called the London Eye...but Eye of London sounds classier to me.)
The color blue that radiates off of the ferris is just as breathtaking as the clocktower is. These two things inspire me just simply because of their man made beauty and how the resonate in the night.
I hopefully will be riding on the London Eye....I believe it is a group activity in the near future....God be with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment