Today was rather an adventurous day...I guess.
I was woken up by my favorite neighbor Matt....at 3:15 pm. I was not happy. I wanted to sleep more...but I guess I had enough sleep. So, I decided that I would do a little grocery shopping. I went back to Brixton. I guess I was too fast to judge it. I got some amazingly giant grapes from one of the fruit stands for about £1 and 6 seedless oranges for the same price. I then walked further into the stands and found a fabric shop on the side. It was rather awkward having the owner follow me around...its like there never has been a male within a fabric store before.
Anyways, I got back and made a pizza that I had bought...
Talked with some fierce chicks in the kitchen...
We talked about how we are starting to hate our wardrobes due to the fact that we have a limited selection of clothes to choose from. This is a big change for me...because if any of you have realized....I have a large variety of clothes. However, my mom is sending me a shirt or two....I should have her send my see-through trenchcoat....I miss it dearly....and my platform boots....i can't wait to slip those babies on when I get home.
Almost a month has passed since I have arrived. I shall write a special blog reflecting and stuff....so yeah....
No comments:
Post a Comment