So, I finally have internet access after the stupid server crashed. God, I was bored. It's funny how about 10 years ago...I survived w/o daily internet access....my have times changed.
So, for my Easter Dinner...I made Pork Chops and Pancakes. They went quite well together I must say. I was pleased with myself.
I skyped the family for about 10 minutes...they had just got done with dinner and were going out to ind the easter eggs. Man, even though it was a brief moment...I got to see all of their faces and hear their voices. Damn, I miss this a lot. Only about 2 and a half weeks until I'm back home. I can sleep in a bed that doesn't have a dent in the middle of it. A window that isn't janked up. Having to be kicked out of my room so it can be cleaned. I can have a job so I can have so income. I will have shorts and flip flops. I can at least get some mail....it may just be bills....but at least it's something to read. I can catch up on all of my shows...see some old friends. Have a car to drive. Have some grass within 10 steps of me....I can't wait to get back to Central and live in the apartment.
So yeah. Also, I found my American cell phone today. I forgot what all I had on it. Boy am I glad to be able to use it and text people. Also, actually like that phone compared to the shit one I have here.
Nobody is here during break besides Jess, Emily, Patrick, Jason and myself. Jason leaves tomorrow and Emily will be with her sister for god knows how long. Patrick has his internship at Parliament and Jess usually stays in her room....
BUT...
other people come back for the Royal Wedding starting tomorrow. I'm not gonna lie....not to excited about the Wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment