4.14.2011

Directions = Not My Forte

So, I had to go to Camden Town in order to complete a visit to a place of worship for my Religion class...yea....

I ended up in Regent's Park...which is actually quite a ways away from Camden Town....possibly a mile....and I was walking....ugh ugh ugh...

Regent's Park, however, is beautiful. Its one of the prettiest parks that I have ever seen. They have a project where they have people bring things like rocks, sticks, plants...anything nature like...and you add it on in order to help build the habitat for animals. They have special signs marking where you should help build the habitats.





so...I missed my appointment....stood up a Reverend. I'm going to Hell.

But, on the way back....I found the Grant Museum of Zoology.
You have just witnessed a Beluga Whale Fetus.

thats pretty much my adventure....



my feet still hurt from all of the walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment