3.05.2011

You Americans Love Jumping in the Air, It Must Be A Cultural Thing. (Assignment #5)

Today I experienced a British breakfast today. It was a Bacon Roll. It was basically a bun....with bacon in it. But, the most extreme part was the "brown sauce". It was basically A-1 Steak Sauce. I want it for steak.


We started at 10 a.m.
I am barely awake.
We get on a boat. Honestly, I hate boat tours. Boat tours are overrated and are only good while in Paris...I need to go to Paris.






When we got to Greenwich (Gren-itch) it was sunny and beautiful.

  • We decided to walk up this hill...that I dubbed "The Hill of Death".

  • On top of this hill, there was a marker that separated the East and West Hemispheres. So, I was in two places at once....AMAZING.

  • Royal Observatory. Pretty view of Greenwich itself. They had an impressive collection of telescopes and timekeeping devices.

  • Visited the Queen's House. It's a gallery. It had some AMAZING portraits.

  • Maritine Museum. Boats and shit. 

  • We visited the Old Royal Naval College. They had a Painted Room. It was GORGEOUS!

  • We visited the Greenwich Market. Its quite fascinating. It's quite a great place to get artsy stuff such as paintings and jewelry.

  • We went under this janky tunnel...which went under the Thames River. The view on the otherside was breathtaking. The Thames is quite beautiful despite the 1000 years worth of sewage, trash and dead bodies in it...

  • We got on the DLR....not really a fan...its slow and stops way too much.                                               
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment