So, I've been packing the last three days. shit.
I have packed, emptied and repacked my suitcase FIVE times. Is that healthy?
I am waking up at 4 am to shower, get dressed and finish packing my carry-on...which will be near empty...just in case I get something in Chicago...i hope that it will work for the plane...
I ate an amazing meal with my fabulous Grandparents tonight. We all went out to Roadside Bar and Grill. It's on the outskirts of Columbus Junction. Cheap and AMAZING food. I got the Triple By-Pass Burger. Damn. I love greasy bar burgers.
Whelp. I must tuck in and attempt to sleep....but my excitement might keep me up.
I might blog before and after my first plane....I leave Chicago at 10 pmish. Arrive and wait for an hour and a half in Copenhagen...then arrive in London. I shall ride the tube all by myself and get to Vandon House...hopefully.
Au Revoir.
No comments:
Post a Comment